eBay Plus Signup Offer May 2019
Offer Terms and Conditions
Offer Period. This offer commences at 12:00 AM (AEDT) on 07 May 2019 and is valid for a limited time only while the offer appears on ebay.com.au (“Offer Period”).
Eligibility. To be eligible for the $30 Coupon offer, you must have either:
signed up for a Free Trial of eBay Plus during the Offer Period and also then pay the $49 annual membership fee on completion of your Free Trial or
Rejoin eBay Plus and pay the $49 annual membership fee if you have signed up for and cancelled a Free Trial of eBay Plus prior to the Offer Period
Acceptance. By signing up for eBay Plus during the Offer Period, you agree to accept and be bound by these Offer terms and conditions and the eBay Plus terms and conditions.
Fulfilment. The $30 coupon code will (a) appear in your My eBay summary; (b) be sent to the email address linked to your eBay account; and/or (c) appear in your eBay Messages;
Within 72 hours of your having paid for the eBay Plus $49 annual membership fee if you signed up for a Free Trial of eBay Plus during the Offer Period
By 10th June 2019 if you Rejoin eBay Plus and pay the $49 annual membership fee after having signed up for and cancelled a Free Trial of eBay Plus prior to the Offer Period
Coupon Terms and Conditions
5. Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for the coupon, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Redemption Period. The $30 coupon may be redeemed until 11:59PM AEST on 30 June 2019 (“Redemption Period”),
7. Conditions. The coupon entitles you to $30 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on all eBay Plus items listed on www.ebay.com.au except the Excluded Items when you spend $60 or more in one transaction during the Redemption Period. A maximum of 1 transaction applies however multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction). All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
8. 'Excluded Items' means;
o all items listed in the following categories;
Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Car & Truck Parts (6030), Coins (11116), Collectables (1), Gift Cards (184609), Other Lots More Items (88433), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Tickets, Travel (11730); and
o all items sold by the following Sellers:
8. Redemption. To redeem the $30 coupon during the Redemption Period, enter the redemption code (provided to you in accordance with section 4 above) into the redemption code box during the checkout process during the Redemption Period. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code once during the Redemption Period.
9. eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to the coupon offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
o you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of the coupon offer;
o a sale or purchase of any item as part of the coupon offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
o buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
10. Active. You must be an ebay.com.au registered member with an active account (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
11. Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
12. Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
13. No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
14. Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
15. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
16. Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
17. Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.