Who is eligible for this promotion?
Customers who have an eBay account with a registration address in Australia and who have a relevant purchase history are eligible for this promotion.
Will I still get a 30-day free trial to eBay Plus with this promotion?
No, customers who take advantage of this promotion will not be eligible for a free trial.
I’ve signed up, when will I receive my gift card?
You should receive your eBay digital gift card code via email and My eBay Message Centre within 10 business days of your eBay Plus membership fees being processed. If you can’t find it, make sure you check your Junk folder in your email. If you still haven’t received anything after this period, please contact your eBay Plus Premium Customer Service team.
1. This offer entitles you to receive a $50 eBay digital gift card if you sign up to eBay Plus during the Promotion Period (‘Offer’).
2. The Offer will only be available for the period that it is advertised on ww.ebay.com.au (‘Promotion Period’).
3. The Offer is only available to users who have an eBay account with a registration address in Australia, and who have a relevant purchase history (‘Eligible Users’).
4. If you are an Eligible User and you receive an email inviting you to take up the Offer or otherwise see it on www.ebay.com.au, you may sign up to the Offer by:
a) Clicking “Take up Offer Here” on the promotional banner on www.ebay.com.au/plus OR clicking “Take up Offer” on the promotional banner on the eBay app home page; and
b) Signing up for an eBay Plus membership through the sign-up flow.
5. Standard eBay Plus Terms and Conditions will apply when you accept the Offer and sign up for an eBay Plus membership.
6. Standard eBay Plus membership fees of $49 per annum will apply from the time of sign up. For the avoidance of doubt, if you accept the Offer you will not be entitled to a free 30-day trial of eBay Plus.
7. If you take up the Offer, we will send the eBay digital gift card code to the email address that you used to sign up for the Offer, as well as via My eBay Message Centre within 10 business days of your eBay Plus membership fees being processed. By taking up the Offer, you consent to eBay emailing the eBay digital gift card code to you.
8. The eBay digital gift card will be subject to eBay’s standard gift card terms and conditions.
9. You can only redeem this Offer one (1) time during your eBay Plus membership year.
10. The eBay digital gift card is only redeemable for items sold directly on eBay.com.au. To use the eBay digital gift card you must have an Australian registered eBay account and an Australian postal address. The digital gift card is not refundable, redeemable for cash or reloadable. After first use, the digital gift card is not transferable. The card expires 3 years after the date of issue.
11. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
12. This Offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
13. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
14. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the Offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
15. eBay reserves the right to prohibit access to this Offer or any future offers, or take other technical or legal steps against you if it believes you have provided false information, have been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Offer, or engaged in any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
16. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.