Who is eligible for this promotion?
Customers who have an eBay account with a registration address in Australia and who have a relevant purchase history are eligible for this promotion.
Will I still get a 30-day free trial to eBay Plus with this promotion?
No, customers who take advantage of this promotion will not be eligible for a free trial.
I’ve signed up, when will I receive my eBay Voucher?
In most cases, you should receive your eBay voucher code via email and My eBay Message Centre within 5 business days of your eBay Plus membership fees being processed, although in some cases it may take up to 19 business days from this date. If you can’t find it, make sure you check your Junk folder in your email. If you still haven’t received anything after this period, please contact your eBay Plus Premium Customer Service team.
1. This offer entitles you to receive a $50 eBay voucher if you sign up to eBay Plus during the Promotion Period (‘Offer’).
2. The Offer will only be available for the period that it is advertised on ww.ebay.com.au (‘Promotion Period’).
3. The Offer is only available to users who have an eBay account with a registration address in Australia, and who have a relevant purchase history (‘Eligible Users’).
4. If you are an Eligible User and you receive an email inviting you to take up the Offer or otherwise see it on www.ebay.com.au, you may sign up to the Offer by:
a) Clicking “Take up Offer Here” on the promotional banner on www.ebay.com.au/plus OR clicking “Take up Offer” on the promotional banner on the eBay app home page; and
b) Signing up for an eBay Plus membership through the sign-up flow.
5. Standard eBay Plus Terms and Conditions will apply when you accept the Offer and sign up for an eBay Plus membership.
6. Standard eBay Plus membership fees of $49 per annum will apply from the time of sign up. For the avoidance of doubt, if you accept the Offer you will not be entitled to a free 30-day trial of eBay Plus.
7. You can only redeem this Offer one (1) time during your eBay Plus membership year.
Issue and use of the voucher
8. If you are an Eligible User and take up the Offer, we will send the eBay voucher redemption code to the email address that you used to sign up for the Offer, as well as via My eBay and My eBay Message Centre within 19 business days of your eBay Plus membership fees being processed. By taking up the Offer, you consent to eBay emailing the eBay voucher code to you.
9. The eBay voucher must be redeemed by the date specified in the email in which it is sent to you, after which time the voucher expires and will no longer be valid.
10. The eBay voucher is only redeemable for items sold directly on eBay.com.au.
11. The voucher entitles you to AUD $50 off the total purchase price for one transaction on eBay.com.au.
12. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
13. To redeem the voucher, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must have an Australian registered eBay account and an Australian postal address, and be an eBay Plus member.
14. The voucher is linked to your eBay User ID. To redeem the voucher, you must complete the relevant transaction using the eBay User ID which received the voucher.
15. Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
16. The voucher is not refundable, redeemable for cash or reloadable.
17. The voucher cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
18. In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using a voucher, the value of the voucher will not be refunded to you.
19. The voucher cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
20. The voucher cannot be used towards postage costs.
21. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon/voucher.
22. eBay reserves the right to verify eligibility of users to receive the voucher.
23. eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse the issue of a voucher in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
24. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the item(s) purchased upon redemption of the voucher.
25. eBay’s User Agreement and other rules and policies continue to apply.
26. eBay reserves the right to prohibit access to this Offer or any future offers, or take other technical or legal steps against you if it believes you have provided false information, have been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Offer, or engaged in any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
27. Persons who violate these Terms and Conditions may not be eligible for future promotions on eBay.com.au.
28. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
29. This Offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
30. eBay reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
31. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.