eBay Plus $49 Coupon Terms and Conditions
4. Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for the coupon, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Redemption Period. The $49 coupon may be redeemed from (12:00 AM) on 4 May 2019 to (11:59 PM) on 31 May 2019 (“Redemption Period”).
6. Conditions. The coupon entitles you to $49 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on all items listed on www.ebay.com.au except the Excluded Items when you spend $150 or more in one transaction during the Redemption Period. A maximum of 1 transaction applies however multiple items may be purchased in the one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction). All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
7. 'Excluded Items' means;
o all items listed in the following categories;
§ Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Car & Truck Parts (6030), Coins (11116), Collectables (1), Gift Cards (184609), Other Lots More Items (88433), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Tickets, Travel (11730); and
o all items sold by the following Sellers:
§ Bunnings Warehouse
§ Fantastic Furniture
8. Redemption. To redeem the $49 coupon during the Redemption Period, enter the redemption code RECEIVE into the redemption code box during the checkout process during the Redemption Period. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code once during the Redemption Period.
9. eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to the coupon offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
o you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of the coupon offer;
o a sale or purchase of any item as part of the coupon offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
o buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
10. Active. You must be an ebay.com.au registered member with an active account before the beginning of the Offer Period (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay). New eBay accounts created after the beginning of the Offer Period will not be eligible for the $49 coupon.
11. Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
12. Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
13. No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
14. Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
15. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
16. Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
17. Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.
18. eBay Plus Terms and Conditions. By signing up to eBay Plus, you agree to the full eBay Plus Terms & Conditions