1. Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility. This offer is only available to paid eBay Plus members who register or convert to a paid eBay Plus membership between 6 November 2019 and 31 January 2020, unless otherwise extended.
3. Offer. Eligible eBay Plus Members will receive 1 x $5 voucher in their e-mail and/or via My Messages within 5 days following payment of the membership fees. Eligible Members will continue to receive 1x $5 voucher every 30 days thereafter over the course of a year (Total of $60 worth of vouchers in one year).
6. “Excluded Items” means;
6. Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code displayed in the e-mail and/or in My Messages into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. You can only use the redemption code one time during the Offer Period.
7. eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement and the eBay Plus Terms and Conditions, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
8. Active. You must be an active eBay Plus member with a paid membership at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
9. Returns. If you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
10. No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
11. Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
12. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
13. Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
14. Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.